CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
Silk Road Program
Bachelors candidates,Masters candidates, PhD candidates
II.Applicant Eligibility Requirements
1.be a citizen of a country other than the PRC and in good health both mentally and
2. be an academically excellent holder of high school diploma or its equivalent under the age of 25 when applying for an undergraduate program;
3.be an academically excellent holder of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent under the age of 35 when applying for a Master’s program;
4. be an academically excellent holder of a Master’s degree or its equivalent under the
age of 40 when applying for a doctoral program;
4.Majors such as the first language or other country's languages like French or
English are not supported by scholarship;
6.Applicants must not hold another Scholarship.
BeforeMarch 31 of each year
IV.Introduction to Eligible Majors and Lengths of Study
*Attached： Listing of 2022 Nankai University Chinese Government Scholarship Eligible Majors (Silk Road Program).xlsx
1. Log in to theNankai University International Student Online Service Registration Platform and fill out the application information.https://nankai.at0086.cn/StuApplication
2. Log in to“Study in China Online Registration Information Platform”（https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/login），fillout the information, upload the necessary documents and submit. (Study Abroad Program, please select B, for the institution code please fill in Nankai University Code Number 10055)
Please note：Please confirm all information and steps. 1.Information must be consistent, if not, take steps to fix the inconsistencies. 2. Information must be accurate!
3.Take note of notifications concerning the application progress, evaluation, and scholarship results.
4.Respond to University emails in a timely manner and confirm mattersconcerning the scholarship.
VI.Evaluation and Acceptance
All information provided in admissions must be consistent with the information on the applicant’s passport and visa or residence permit. After the applicant’s materials are reviewed, the department of the major applied for will set up an interview with the applicant. The time of the interview will be announced by the relevant department.
After the evaluation of materials and the interview have been passed,theapplicantwillbe admitted. After admission, the school will perform another review of the materials and the applicant’s personal information. If any inconsistencies, false documentation, etc. are detected, they will be grounds for immediate disqualification of scholarship eligibility.
Scholarship eligibility will be determined finally by theChinese Scholarship Council(CSC) and the results will be announced each year before July.
1. If the scholarship winner does not register at Nankai at the appointed time, then the scholarship will not be held for the applicant.
2. Upon arriving in China, the scholarship winner may not transfer to different school or major.
3. The scholarship period is limited to the school year in which the applicant was admitted, and cannot in theory be extended.
4. The scholarship winner must participate in the yearly scholarship evaluation according to the set guidelines.
People to Contact：Li Dan，Zheng Shuangshuang
Copyright © School of International Education.