NEWS & EVENTS
In order to cultivate international skilled people with broad international perspectives, extraordinary qualities, outstanding leadership and cross-culture background, Nankai University undertakes the Youth of Excellence Scheme of China Program Chinese Government Scholarship Program which includes 2 English-taught majors for master degree:
1. International Business
2. International Affairs and Public Policy
II. Program Information
This program is for a master degree. The course will be taught in English. It needs 1+1=2 years to complete. In the first academic year, students are required to complete the basic courses and relevant research works in Nankai University. In the second academic year, based on the working experience and major requirements, students can complete their dissertations in their own countries, and take part in the thesis defence according to the NKU requirements. Students will get the master degree after they complete all the courses and pass the thesis defence.
III. Application Requirements
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens, not more than 45-year-old, with good physical and mental health.
2. Applicants must at least hold a Bachelor degree and have more than 3 years working experience. Applicants with study or working experience relevant to the applied majors will be prioritized.
3. Applicants must be one of the following four categories:
(1) Government employee (leading roles of divisions or equivalents) in the applicant’s own country;
(2) Senior executives in agencies and companies;
(3) Administrative staff in universities and research institutions;
(4) People who have worked in international organizations.
4. Applicants must meet the requirements of “2023 NKU Application for International Postgraduates”.
IV. Application Process
1. This is an online application. Register and fill out the relevant information on Nankai University’s International Student Service Platform, which can be found at the website:
2. After receiving the Pre-admission Letter from NKU, please register the CSC scholarship application website to complete and upload the necessary information and materials before April 30, 2023. Please note the scholarship type should be“Type A”, the code of acceptance agency is 1563, the applied program is “Youth of Excellence Scheme of China Program Chinese Government Scholarship”.
The CSC scholarship application website is:
V. Assessment and Admission
After the evaluation of applicants’ application materials, academic colleges will decide whether to add an additional examination or interview based on the applicants’ educational backgrounds and majors applied for. Specific date will be announced by the department of the major.
The applicants who pass the material evaluation will be admitted by Nankai University. The admission committee of the Nankai University will re-check the information and materials supplied by the applicant. If any sort of fraud, inconsistency, or violation of rules is discovered and verified, the applicant will be disqualified from admission.
Scholarship results will finally be announced by CSC (China Scholarship Council).
People to Contact：Yao Xiangqing, Li Dan
Copyright © School of International Education.